Forde Automotive is currently recruiting an experienced Motorcycle Technician with a proven background in the motorcycle industry to work in an established & highly successful Sheffield dealership with new Ducati and KTM franchises as well as a large used motorcycle and classic bike stock.
Responsibilities to include full diagnostic, servicing and repair capabilities to manufacturer trained standards. Experience with Ducati and KTM road models a distinct advantage in negotiating salary
The ideal candidate;
- Would ideally have proven electrical fault diagnosis skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative to tight deadlines within a highly professional team.
- Be able to uphold the high levels of customer service we expect and be able to work unsupervised in a safe and timely manner to our exacting standards.
- Must be punctual, tidy and presentable, and capable of polite interaction with our customer
- Must be a self-starter with a flexible can do attitude.
- Must hold a full motorcycle licence.
Salary package will be dependent upon experience + health scheme.
If this role sounds ideal for you then please apply online today.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.