JOB TITLE - MOT TESTER
Reports to Branch Manager
Overall purpose of job
To provide an efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT's and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company and Ministry procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To observe the National Customer code at all times
- To carry out MOT's in line with both Company and Ministry procedures.
- Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries.
- To provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary
- To ensure all work is quality controlled
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- To ensure all safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- To assist in answering incoming telephone calls (when trained).
- To ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when required
- Participating in the branch cleaning rota
- To carry out such other duties as are required.
- Must hold a valid DVSA registration